Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Special gifts for sims-new.my1.ru




(Sorry for my English) Yesterday was a Birthday of my favorite and home site sims-mew.my1.ru! Its 3 years, yeah. And I made present for it. 
This is earrings from one of my favorite anime "Nana". I made errings for Nana and Ren. This sims are my works too. But i don't ready to share them. Its just pictures well processed in photoshop. This is my idea anime-heroes, just a feeleng of their in TS3. I hope, you'll like it!

Это действительно потрясающий день! Сегодня день рождения моего любимого и родного сайта sims-mew.my1.ru! Ему уже 3 года! И я сделала для него небольшого подарок.
Это серьги из аниме "Нана", которое входит в список моих любимых. Я сделала серьги для Наны и Рена. Симы - тоже моя работа. Но я не готова поделиться ими. Хотя бы по той причине, что эти изображения прилично отредактированы в фотошоп. Это просто мое виденье аниме-героев, представление их для TS3. Надеюсь, вам понравится!

Earrings "Nana"

In Workshop:

CAS:

Information:
-For female, teen to adult
-3 zones repainting: rings,orb, cross
-2 formats: sims3pack, package
-Weight of files: sims3pack 296 kB, package 295 kB
-Weight of archive: 544,57 кВ



Earrings "Ren"

In Workshop:

CAS:

Information:
-For male, teen to adult
-1 zone repainting
-2 formats: sims3pack, package
-Weight of files: sims3pack 211 kB, package 210 kB
-Weight of archive: 449,98 кВ


This is exclusive works and you may download its only from site. If you really like this, don't be lazy just register and download from sims-new.my1.ru.

Это эксклюзивные работы, и вы сможете скачать их ТОЛЬКО c сайта. Если вам действительно понравилось - не ленитесь, пройдите по ссылке, зарегистрируйтесь и скачайте  с сайта sims-new.my1.ru


Register and download 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...